WCC Worship Arts
WCC Worship Arts exists to make much of and glorify God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through music and creativity with undistracting excellence. We are a family of worshippers that use our gifts and talents for the glory of Christ and His fame.
- We want to intimately know God and be firmly rooted in the Gospel. Our identity is not found in what we do or how well we do it but in the finished work of the cross. We are a redeemed people and our identity is found in Christ alone.
- “When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, ‘Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” John 17:1-3
Word & Spirit
- God’s Word should be woven through all that we do in worship through the power of the Holy Spirit. The content of our songs will always conform to the truth of scripture.
- “The hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship Him.” John 4:23
- God, the Creator, the One who made everything out of nothing, has provided us with a multitude of gifts and resources. In all of our creative expressions of worship, we will seek to honor the Lord by skillfully stewarding what He has given us with undistracting excellence and passion. We will hone our various crafts with zeal, in order to put the Gospel on display, encourage the Church, and glorify the name of Jesus.
- Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Psalm 150