Windsor Community Church has a heart to reach our local community with the gospel of Jesus Christ. But we are also part of a church planting network that facilitates the multiplication of healthy churches here and all over the world for the glory of God. We see this as the God’s design through the book of Acts and therefore the most effective way to reach the world.
As we began to see churches planted starting in 1993, Crossway Network was born. The Network is a family of churches that plants and supports healthy, reproducing churches and regional networks of churches throughout the world for the glory of God. We share a common heritage, unifying goals, shared commitments, and what we call our shared “DNA.”
CROSSWAY’S UNIFYING GOALS
- A deep dependence on the Lord Jesus and his Spirit who fills us.
- Generously sharing resources, experience and gifted individuals.
- Identifying and training church planting leaders and teams.
- Providing ongoing support and equipping among pastors and pastors in training.
- Providing funding for church plants, individuals, strategic projects and facilities.
CROSSWAY’S SHARED COMMITMENTS
All churches in the Crossway Network are bound together by the gospel and in partnership for the purpose of reaching the world with the good news of Jesus Christ. We believe that we can do more together for the kingdom than we can as individual churches.
As a Network we are committed to identifying and training church planting leaders and teams. We will provide ongoing support and equipping among pastors and other leaders. We will provide funding for church plants, individuals, strategic projects, and facilities. As a practical reflection of this cooperative passion, each church is committed to:
- Sacrificially set aside financial resources for church planting and missions (a minimum of 10% of general giving including 5% toward Crossway Regional Church Planting and 5% to other missions and church planting).
- Raise up leaders from within for ministry multiplication and church planting.
- Strive to plant a church every 5 years.
- Support the other churches in their regional “network” through at least quarterly meetings with the network pastors and emerging leaders, pooling financial and ministry resources (people, experience, ministry tools, and materials) for collaborative church planting efforts.
This network of churches is a huge blessing to both the churches that are part of it and to new church plants. New church plants are able to start with resources and do not have to reinvent the wheel. Each church is able to learn and be resourced by the other churches. We believe the Crossway Network will help in the multiplication of churches and provide significant encouragement and resources for one another.
Crossway Network Churches
We are trusting Jesus for the growth and multiplication of churches in several cities throughout the United States as well as in Mexico, Nepal, the Czech Republic, and Albania.
Crossway Network Huddle
Every year, pastors from the churches across the network gather for a “Huddle” for fellowship, encouragement, equipping and vision for the Network.
Church Planting at Windsor Community
As a member of this incredible family of churches, Windsor Community has been actively involved in church planting over the years and we anticipate much more to come! Learn more about what God has been doing through Windsor Community’s church planting efforts.
Other Networks, Affiliations, and Partnerships
At Windsor Community Church, we seek to partner with other ministries that are serious about the Gospel and church planting. We value learning from others and partnering with others around the gospel so that we can accomplish more together than we can by ourselves.
The Gospel Coalition
Windsor Community Church is a regional member of the Gospel Coalition. The Gospel Coalition exists to promote Gospel-Centered ministry.