first time here?
First Time Here?
If you’re new to WCC and plan to visit on a Sunday, here are some practical things you’ll want to know:
- Sunday Morning Schedule: 10:00 to 12:30 a.m
- The Welcome Center (wall and counter on the east side of the main lobby) has more information on our ministries and missions. WCC is an accessible facility. If you require wheelchair access, designated parking or seating, directions to our accessible restrooms, or additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Children’s Celebration: Provides care and instruction for ages newborn to fifth grade. New born – 2 years old can be checked into our safe and loving Nursery before the service and the older kiddos will start in the Worship Service with their parents and then be released to Children’s Celebration in 30 minutes or so.
- StickAround after our Sunday meeting and get to know some new friends.
- For Prayer Needs, assistance is available at the close of each meeting. Just make your way to the area in front of the stage and ask for a Pastor or someone from our Prayer Team.